Monday, April 13, 2009

Marty's PS

I was having so much fun making fun of Jake I forgot something. As mentioned, Jake and I have spent hours talking about life, family and friends. Without getting to much into the repeat business I have to mention the "grinder" that raised me. If there are any attributes that people like about me, they come from this guy, any thing you don't like - he gets partial credit for that too. He was the best man at my wedding and the man who drove from Tennessee to see me finish this thing. He's the best dad anyone could ask for, my dad.

He is a great man. He'll likely have no parks, bridges or buildings named after him, but he makes a point of making this world a better place by being nice, kind and funny to every one he comes in contact with.

Think of a world where everyone did that ..... just try.

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine it! Great job Marty!
    Jilzy

    ReplyDelete