Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Sunday Ride

We left Chattahoochee and the weirdest restaurant ever at 9 AM today. I make it a rule to to keep religion out of the blog, but this was an over-the-top Christian themed restaurant complete with a Gospel performer with a band! All I wanted was some food at the end of the day. As it was the only game in town, we had breakfast there this morn - OY!

Do not let anyone tell you there are no hills in Florida. We have been rolling up and down all day. Nothing too brutal - but hilly nonetheless.

Our internet connection is so bad I am sitting outside the hotel to type this, so pictures will not be posted until possibly Tuesday when we will be at my sister Joan's place (yahoo, and thanks, Joan).

When we post them, you will see one of the Florida State University Stadium which I have renamed, Tim Tebow Field.

I failed to mention that Robby Mott of Bikes Plus in Pensacola helped us out a bunch - cool guy. Thanks to Norm for hooking us up.

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment